Our hourly rate is £4.07 and lunch club is £2.04, so each 3 hour session is charged at £12.21 and full days are £26.46.
Invoices will be issued within the first two weeks of each half term and fees are payable within two weeks from date of issue. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, BACS or childcare vouchers.
We also offer the government funded Nursery Education Grant sessions for children age 3 or over. This is available from the term after your child’s 3rd birthday and a member of staff will ask if you wish to apply for this funding.
Early Years Pupil Premium
Children who are currently claiming the 15 Hour Grant for three and four year olds could be eligible for additional funding called the Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP). The Early Years Pupil Premium is extra funding paid to early years providers to improve outcomes for eligible children.
How will I know if my child is entitled
Your child/children will be eligible if:
They are three or four years old and receiving a free entitlement place in an early years provider, and you are in receipt of one or more of these benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (unless you’re also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and earn no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop receiving Working Tax Credit)
Or if your child:
• is looked after by Cheshire West and Chester Council
• has been adopted from care or
• has left care through special guardianship; or
• are subject to a child arrangement/residence order setting out with whom the child is to live.
Where to find help
For further information contact the Early Years Funding team who wil be able to complete the check.
• Email: EYPP@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk
• Telephone: 01244 973930